- Field-Practice areas attached to two PSG Rural Health Centres Vedapatti, Neelambur ) and one PSG Urban Health Centre Peelamedu help students through experiential learning at first contact level. We also have PSG Rural Hospital at Karadiwavi to help Interns experience Secondary level care.
- The Department Library is recognized as a WHO Reference Library. It has a large repository of books and journals to help students learn as well as do research.
- Research Room has resources for students including computers with statistical software and internet access so that they can access information and do statistical analysis of large data.
- Primary Care Competency Lab provides simulated conditions of doctor in a primary care clinic to manage common diseases and develop counseling and case management skills through deliberate practice and feedback from peers, faculty and CCTV video
- Department of Community Medicine Wikispace: has resources to help PG students and faculty to access rare and valuable resources compiled by faculty
- PSG@PSBH Blog is a useful resource for UG students carrying out Problem Solving for Better Health Research cum Health Educational Intervention projects
SH 165, Karadivavi,
Tamil Nadu 641658