Do you want to be healthy? Then its definitely for you.
Biggest Brain Damaging Habits
1. No Breakfast
People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Over eating
It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption
Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution
The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation
Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping
Sleeping with the head covered, increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness.
Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts
Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely
Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
Ten Important Health Tips
1. Find ways to move your body.
2. Reduce stress by involving in an interesting daily activity like plant-watering, etc.,
3. Maintain a positive mental outlook.
4. Eat more vegetables, fruit and grains.
5. Avoid fried foods. Choose baked, broiled, boiled, roasted, steamed and grilled.
6. Undergo regular body checkups once you cross 40yrs.
7. Tea contains antioxidants that neutralise "free radicals" that are thought to cause cancer.
8. Include a fruit and a vegetable variety in your daily meal.
9. Attempt to make eating a pleasant experience. Engage in agreeable conversation at mealtimes.
10. Increase Incidental Activity-Take the stairs, walk or ride, park further away, cook dinner instead of dialing fat in.Whole body activities are best.
How To Reduce Weight Quickly
1. Eat breakfast. You are less prone to over eating in the later part of the day.
2. Include two vegetables and fruits daily.
3. Eat at regular intervals.
4. Snack every 4 hours(include only non-fatty or atleast less fatty items).
5. Cut 100 calories a day. You will lose around one pound a month.
6. Eat slowly without haste.
7. Drink a glass of water before your food. This will help reduce your stomach capacity.
8. Alcohol is a good appetiser.Hence limit its consumption.
9. Engage in daily physical activities like walking, jogging, skipping, playing your favorite sport, etc.,
10. Avoid any very-low-calorie food plans and any other artificial food schedules. The safest and longlasting method is to reduce your intake and increase your output gradually.
Diabetes – The Disorder Which Can be Controlled And Prevented
• Diabetes is not a disease but a disorder of metabolism due to decreased or inefficient insulin production from pancreas.
• The cause of diabetes is familial or hereditary and environmental which are reversible factors.
• Environmental factors are obesity, sedentary life style, fast food habits stress factors and viral infections.
• Diabetes incidence very high and manuting day by day in India and is about 50 million now. So India is called Diabetic capital.
• Diabetes is known for its complications like visual disturbance kidney, nervous system, cardiac and circulation to all organs.
• Diabetes also takes away our immunity and there by diabetic people are subjected to undergo infections like tuberculosis septicemia, pneumonia and skin sepsis etc.
• Diabetes though not can be cured it can be controlled adequately with diet, life style modification and drugs.
• So we can live normal life despite diabetes if we control the diabetes with our effort and doctors help.
• Diabetes also can be prevented even from young age are even before, by preventing diabetic pregnancy and childhood obesity and by increasing physical activity, avoiding high calorie fatty diet, and life style modification.