Do you want to be healthy? Then its definitely for you.
- Find ways to move your body.
- Reduce stress by involving in an interesting daily activity like plant-watering, etc.,
- Maintain a positive mental outlook.
- Eat more vegetables, fruit and grains.
- Avoid fried foods. Choose baked, broiled, boiled, roasted, steamed and grilled.
- Undergo regular body checkups once you cross 40yrs.
- Tea contains antioxidants that neutralise “free radicals” that are thought to cause cancer.
- Include a fruit and a vegetable variety in your daily meal.
- Attempt to make eating a pleasant experience. Engage in agreeable conversation at mealtimes.
- Increase Incidental Activity-Take the stairs, walk or ride, park further away, cook dinner instead of dialing fat in.Whole body activities are best.