Physiotherapy or Physical therapy is a health profession practiced by Physiotherapists, concerned with human function and movement. Physiotherapists assess, diagnose and provide hands-on treatment and exercise prescription to address movement dysfunction, disability & pain. Physiotherapy is considered within the realm of medicine.
Physiotherapy involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities. Treatment includes exercises, soft tissue manipulation, mobilization & manipulation and various physical agents.
Out patient / Inpatient services are offered in the following areas of specialization
• Cardio Thoracic Physical therapy
• Neurological Physical therapy
• OPD & Allied Physical therapy
• Orthopedic Physical therapy
• Paediatric Physical therapy
• Pulmo Physical therapy
• Sports Physical therapy
• Women’s Health Physical therapy